The is the base reusable implementation for Spring Boot type tech stacks. The stack includes:
- Spring Boot:
- Designed to simplify the bootstrapping and development of a new Spring application.
- An object–relational mapping tool for the Java programming language. It provides a framework for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database
- Unit testing framework for Java
Along with what is supported by the parent tech stack (.java.tech.stack)
, the following are overridden and additional capabilities:
- The main Application template used to configure, initiate, and run as a Spring application.
- Overrides the default Maven pom.xml file to create a Spring Boot self-contained web application.
- Template used to generate the Restful handlers for all CRUD functions for each entity within the model.
- Contains the templates to generate the Hibernate XML database schema declarations.
See .java.tech.stack options
and .mongodb.tech.stack options
If using a CI/CD platform such as CircleCI, AWS Codebuild, Jenkins, etc.., it is best to refer to the Pipeline YAML file generated for that platform.
If not using a CI/CD platform refer to the instructions below on how to use the generated project.
To get started manually
In the root directory of the generated project is a generated Maven pom.xml file that contains the declarations and dependencies to run the application within a Jetty container.