Stack Name - Ruby on Rails
While Harbormaster will handle creating everything required of CRUD functionality for each entity in a model, this version of the Rails tech stack does not yet handle generating everything for associations between entities.
|Long Name||Base Rails Tech Stack|
Generated Project Support:
The core templates of this tech stack are as follows:
- Vendor specific handlers using Velocity template files and macros to generate a pipeline YAML file for CI functionality.
- Create a Ruby model for each entity found in the entity model. Each corresponds to a table in the database. Attributes are not declared here, but are instead declared in the initial migration schema. However, Enumerated types are explicitly declared here.
- Creates a form and table view for each entity in the entity model.
- The main and sub layouts for the application
- Used to handle URL invocation with interaction to Rails underlying system that handles the model lifecycle
- For each entity, all appropriate routes for related CRUD actions
- An initial migration schema file to get the database schema created for the provided entity model
- For each entity and its attributes, creates a single file with defaults data values to create multiple instances. This is useful for testing
- For each entity, creates a test for the associated controller to create, update, and delete that entity type.