Automating the Automation
DevSecOps from the start with industry design patterns baked into pre-scanned customizable templates.
Using Project-as-Code, nothing goes from idea to container faster.
A fully functional app and toolchain is a YAML file away
Multiple Tech Stacks
Ruby on Rails, Go, Spring, Angular, DJango, Apollo GraphQL, Lambda & more...
Generate an app based on your requirements
Commits generated files for the app, test, build, CI, Docker and more...
Many CI Pipelines
CircleCI, Codeship, AWS, Azure, Jenkins, & more...
Stores components and build dependencies w/ JFrog & Nexus
Optional Dockerfile and Kubernetes cluster config
AWS, Azure, Google, Nutanix, RedHat and OnPrem
Command Line Interface:
It requires access to either a local Harbormaster install or the hosted SaaS version . Access to the SaaS version requires a valid user account and token.
Harbormaster is an open source project available on GitHub. To modify or build the platform, download the project via GitHub Clone.
$$ EARN EXTRA MONEY $$
Design Market Place
- Are you exceptional at a particular UI framework like React, Vue, Express, etc...?
- How about a backend framework like Spring, Go, Angular, etc...?
- Or maybe you shine on a full framework like Django or Ruby on Rails?
- Do you have a cool Dockerfile implementation or a really helpful CI/CD YAML file?
- Or maybe you have a well defined model that has captured the important aspects of something
You now have a place where others can leverage your expertise via a published design asset. A design asset is a templatized tech stack, a templatized resource file or a well formed model, each which can be reused during project generation time.
Learn how to submit your design assets today!
You set the price and others will benefit from the incredible time savings your work will offer them during project generation. It's a WIN-WIN for everybody!!